Valley View Early College Campus Counselors are available every day to assist students, parents, and school staff in a variety of ways. The counselors’ doors are always open. You may reach them by phone or email.
- Assisting with personal issues individually and in group
- Support in academic areas.
- Topics covered Bullying Prevention, Career Awareness, Conflict Resolution and Substance Abuse.
- Make sure your child is at school and on time daily.
- Provide a quiet place to study.
- Set aside homework time.
- Encourage your child to maintain a neat and organized binder for each subject area.
- Encourage your child to seek extra help when needed.
- Review all progress reports and report cards with student.
- Maintain close contact with teachers.