Policies and Procedures
- Reference Books
- During class time library passes are required. Students must have a "During Class Library Pass" that is issued by a teacher.
- During lunches, students must get a pass from the librarian to enter the library.
- Students may check out up to one book; unless they reach one million words read, then they may check out two.
- All books are checked out for a two week period.
- Periodicals: Students may use periodicals/magazines in the public library.
- Reference Books: Reference books are available to use in the library.
- Lost/Damaged Books: Students will be responsible for any lost or damage books. Students will be fined the replacement cost of the book for lost or damage books.
- All students must have an Acceptable Use Policy signed by their parents/guardians in order to use the network.
- Students must sign in at the circulation desk when entering the library.
- Follow guidelines set by your teacher, school, and parents. Know the rules and penalties in the school's Accepatable Use Policy (AUP)
- The use of personal electronic devices are not permitted in the library.
- Student who violate rule will receive a discipline referral and device will be confiscated and turned in to school administration.